Download your free, comprehensive guide to the IRS audit process now
Our 10-page eBook will teach you everything you need to know about how the IRS conducts an audit and what you can do to survive one.
What you will learn:
- What an audit is and the different types
- How the IRS chooses which returns to audit
- How the IRS gathers information and IRS rulings
- Actionable steps to prevent/reduce your chances of an IRS audit
- Important tips for surviving an IRS audit
This eBook is a must read if you have been contacted by the IRS or simply want to reduce your chances for an investigation.
Includes definitions, guidelines, how-to steps & more!